Not Good..Avoid all together.
Went in on a Friday night..Hardly packed..should be 1st sign...We were seated upstairs, all you could smell was smoke coming from the bar downstairs...It smelled old and moldy...Kids got their food 15 minutes before we got ours..They got pizza, all it was , was a microwaveable pizza, kids didnt even like it. I got crab soup, and a BLT..The soup was a mushy brown and tasted like salt, and the BLT which was a 1/2 was smaller than my palm on white bread, 1 1/2 pieces of bacon, not even a 1/2 of tomato, and wilted lettuce. The waitress was never around for refills. We left her a lot of tips all right. A whole page of them, for herself and the restaurant.