Finger CONDOM serve to TODDLER.
My wife and I and our two Twin Toddlers went to Dinner on Friday July 15, 2011. At the Chili?s of 1066 W Mercury BLVD Hampton, VA 23666. With Two other Adults and there 2 Children. My Son Isaac was eating an order of Cinnamon Apples from the Kids Menu. My Wife noticed something in his bowl. As she lifted it with a Fork all four of us Adults noticed it looked like a Condom. It was actually a Finger Protector. There were a total of at least 4 of them at the bottom of the bowl. I immediately called a Waiter over as he standing right behind us as this happened. The Manager was called out who immediately took the dish but not before I took a picture of the dish and secured one of the finger gloves with a napkin. The Manager did not offer an explanation. As the discussion was going on a server the same one who brought our order was walking by with a tray of food and I could hear the dishes rattling from his tremors. Everyone in that restaurant knows who was wearing those finger protectors and who served the apples. My Son Isaac who I love more than anything in the world could have choked to death. Who knows what is on the finger protectors. How could anyone do this to a 25 month old Child. What did he do to deserve this?
Families and an after-work crowd come to this relaxed Tex-Mex chain for sizzling fajitas and a buzzing bar scene.. In Short Festive decor of colorfully tiled tables, vintage photographs and sunny Southwestern accents welcomes an all-ages crowd at this informal hangout. Youngsters and their parents pile into dining room booths; casual business types toss back margaritas and watch televised sports at the bar. The menu features mild versions of Lone Star state favorites, from double-basted baby back ribs and steak fajitas to red-beef chili and deep-fried onions.