I love Busch Gardens, i like it more than Disney land. It is clean, fun,and beautiful.my favorite ride is griffon you only need to be 54 inches. That gives you the idea and that is the max height requirement other than the sky lift . I give it 2 thumbs up!!
FUn!!. Came to this amusement park when i was about 13 years old with my dad and older sis i still remember the awesome funnel cake .. the rides were great too good place for family time
I go there 1 to 2 times a week, and I never get tired of it. I'm guessing that would be a sign that it's a good place to have fun. To enjoy it most, there are a few things you should know:
1. Don't go on a day that's right before or after a holiday. If you want to be stuck in a crowd, you might as well go on the day of the holiday. This definitely applies to Halloween, which happens to be the last day Busch Gardens is open for the year, and when they have Howl-o-Scream.
2. Go early. Believe it or not, Busch Gardens let's people in before it's actual opening time (10:00). Get there by about 9:45 or earlier. This way, you probably won't be in a huge line. Some days, there will even be big lines early on, but it's better to early and stuck in a line, than being there later, in a big line.
3. Especially around Howl-O-Scream, there are days, where they have to announce that there are no parking spaces left (this occurs later in the day, around 5:00). If you go early, get your hand stamped, and plan to come back later, make sure you get preferred parking when you first come. Sometimes, when they say there is no parking left, that usually applies to regular parking, not preferred.
4. Don't go running around in circles. This wastes time. If you want to go to Dar Kastle in Oktoberfest, but it's still only 10:30 (Oktoberfest and Germany open at 11:00), go over to Scotland, look at the Clydesdales, then make your way to Ireland, go over to the France section, look around a bit in the shops, then go through New France, and by the time you get to Germany, the gates will be open.
5. Avoid weekends. Unless if you can stand crowds and waiting in line longer than the ride lasts, go on a weekday, like Thursday, or Tuesday. Monday's can be crowded, and it's best not to take a chance on that. Wednesdays are also good days, to go, but a lot of people may figure, "Nobody is going to go on Wednesday.", and then all of those people will go.
I hope this helped!
Amusement park mentality rises to a new level with this classy--yet thrilling--garden-cum-coaster destination..
While Busch Gardens may not have as many thrill rides as Kings Dominion, it remains decidedly more upscale with its manicured gardens and European theme. This is a great place to relish the scenery and ride the rides--plus there are enough attractions to entertain every member of the family.
The Loch Ness Monster, with its dramatic yellow frame rising out of the trees, is perfect to ride at night. Likewise, the Big Bad Wolf (with its jaunt through a makeshift village) and the Alpengeist (with its stomach-turning drops) are worth the wait in line. Junk food never looked so good and at Busch Gardens, you can get internationally-inspired dishes that go above and beyond typical amusement park fare--just don't make a beeline for the coasters after noshing on sausages.
The Coolest !!!. I absolutly LOVE Busch Gardens !!! Every since I was little we have gone at least once a year. Now that I have kids, I really love to take them just to hear them scream on the coasters !!!
Europe in Colonial Willamsburg? You bet!. I mainly go to Busch Gardens every other year, and it's always fun whenever I go! I'm a roller coaster freak, so I manage to ride all of them multiple times while I'm there. After that, a stop at Das Festhaus is always in order. The only thing I noticed that was missing the last time I went was the Anheuser-Busch tour, but I still had a great day otherwise.
Clean and family friendly. Busch Gardens offers something for everyone- for kids from 2 to 82. There is something for everyone to enjoy at BG- rides, shows, petting zoos. The park is also very clean unlike another amusement park in the area. Even when crowded, the lines at BG are not too long. And you can always cool off indoors at one of your favorite shows.
Great time had by ALL. My family went to Busch Gardens last week and had a BLAST!! My husband and I had not been for 20 years and our kids (ages 9 & 12)had never been!! It was truly an awesome experience. We live real close to Kings Dominion (amusement park)and have gone there often. My kids prefer Busch Gardens now because of all there is to do. They were so impressed by all the countries and costumes!!
Park IS Rreally Clean!. The first time I visited Busch Gardens last year the first thing I noticed was all the rides for the space and how clean the park was. A perfect setting for family and I really liked that.
Great place to visit!. Busch Gardens (whether talking about Williamsburg or Tampa) is one of the best theme parks around. The rides are varied, few maintenance problems, quick lines, and if you aren't able to enjoy all the rides, there are still many things to enjoy around the park. I recommend this park above all others, even Disneyworld.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!